- Reservations. Reservations will be considered binding by the Agency upon receipt of a deposit equal to not less than 30% of the total price agreed upon for the entire rental period. In addition to stating the total rental price, the contract specifies the type of accommodation and the weekly amount of rent due. When calculating the exact rental period, the number of days is considered equal to the number of overnight stays. If the accommodation is not made available at the agreed time, the tenant may choose a refund equal to double the deposit or a refund of the deposit plus compensation for any consequent damages, unless an agreement is reached in which different accommodation is provided.
- Prices. The price includes the accommodation in good condition, with furnishings conforming to the category of the lodgings and the number of occupants, including furniture, cooking utensils, cutlery dishes, stove, refrigerator, blankets and pillows, normal gas consumption, hot and cold water, electricity; taxes and commissions, any minor repairs and maintenance are also included, and will be carried out with the minimum delay. The Agency is responsible for repairs and limited maintenance, unless the cause depends directly on incorrect use of the property by guests. The tenant agrees to use the property with the necessary care and is responsible for any damage caused; anything found to be damaged or out of order should be immediately reported to the Agency PelmoTour. The price does not include: detergents, tablecloths, napkins, insurance, the introduction of the tourist tax, cost € 1.00 per person per day from 14 years upwards for a maximum of 10 consecutive days of accommodation, any extra expenses indicated in the offer accepted. For stays shorter than a week and with arrival or departure not on Saturday, the daily price may vary.
- Availability of accommodations. The accommodations will be made available between 3 pm and 7 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 9.30 am on the day of departure. For the collection and delivery of the keys go to our agency in Via Monte Civetta 68 – Pecol Val di Zoldo. Arrivals and departures of other times must be previously agreed upon. The customer who will not occupy the accommodation booked by 6 pm on the day following the established arrival date, without having timely communicated it, is considered as a renunciate and the tenant will be free to retain the deposit and dispose of the accommodation. No refund is due in the case of delayed arrival or early departureDisponibilità dell’alloggio.
- Formalities. Before occupying the accommodations the guest must present on identity document and deposit the balance of the amount agreed upon, and must also give the number of persons in his party and their dates of birth etc. Subleases and extra guests are forbidden. Should a greater number of non-occasional guests be noted, the Agency shall have the right to cancel the contract and to claim damages.
- Deposit. A deposit of 100,00 Euro is usually required to guarantee the condition of the lodgings and the contents which have been inventoried and for the restitution of the keys. In the event that damage or dents occur, the amount necessary for the repair of any damage to the property and / or the furniture and / or accessories damaged by him will be deducted from the amount that the tenant will deliver as a deposit. If the damage caused by the tenant exceeds the amount requested as a guarantee, he will have to pay the agreed difference. The tenant must notify the Pelmotour Agency of any defects in the property and furniture by 12.00 on the day after arrival.
- Responsibility. The Agency is not responsible for any missing valuables or cash kept in the lodgings. The apartments are not covered by theft / fire insurance, therefore the customer will take care, during the period of stay, not to leave any valuables inside the rented apartment and to always close the gas cylinder or the main stop of the gas after use and do not leave any personal electrical appliance connected to the power outlet. Any malfunctions in electrical and / or electronic appliances such as dishwashers, boilers, washing machines (which must be repaired by specialized personnel, mostly not available on site), require an intervention time that does not depend on the agency, which is not obligation to reimburse for contractual breach and / or damage of any kind and / or of any nature. The objects found in the apartment after the customer’s departure will be deposited for a maximum of 1 year at our agency or, on request, sent back to the customer upon receipt by the same of the advance payment of the shipping costs.
- Cancellations. Cancellations are accepted only in writing: letter, e-mail or pec-mail, if cancellations are communicated by the customer at least 60 days before the start of the lease, the Pelmotour agency will return 100% of the deposit paid (withholding any costs banking); if the cancellations are communicated by the customer between the 59th and 30th day before the rental start date, the Pelmotour agency will refund 50% of the deposit paid (withholding any bank charges). If cancellations are communicated by the client between the 29th and 1st day prior to the start of the lease, the Pelmotour agency will retain 100% of the deposit paid.
- Pets. The Pelmotour Agency offers some apartments where pets are accepted with a supplement per week which is expressly indicated in the offer email or on the website of the Pelmotour agency. We remind you that it is always good to specify if you have an animal because in the apartments where animals are not accepted it is not possible to stay, under penalty of termination of the contract law.
- Tourist tax. The reservation holder is responsible for the correct declaration of the number of people occupying the apartment.
- Notes. The articles and clauses of these regulations are subject to modification in case of enactment of new regional or national laws; any such modifications may not be contested by the client. Accommodations may not be rented for less than seven days. During the rental period, upon prior request, the Agency may show the lodgings to other potential renters. The apartment house rules must be followed, in particular quiet hours from 1 pm to 4 pm and from 11 pm to 8 am.
- Annotation. The houses published, with photos and descriptions, by the Pelmotour Agency on its Network are not tourist structures, but private houses for holiday use. The managers of the rented property are the tenant and owner of the property. However, the Pelmotour Agency assumes responsibility for the veracity of the photos, and the information entered on the portal.